Terms & Conditions
The resources of Dr Carol Ministries and Fully Alive Group are solely for informational and educational purposes and should not be considered a substitute for professional healthcare services. Nothing provided through these avenues is intended to prevent, diagnose, or treat any physical or mental health condition. You are encouraged to consult a health professional if you have a concern about your health. Dr Carol Ministries, Fully Alive Group, and Dr. Carol Peters-Tanksley assume no liability for any loss or damage allegedly arising from information or suggestions provided through these resources.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download and or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
Fees and Payments
We accept the following forms of payment:
You may be required to pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchase, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
We offer a 14-day free trial to new users who register with the Site during certain promotional periods. If you registered as a new user during one of these promotional periods, your account will be charged according to the user’s chosen method of payment at the end of the free trial.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at email@example.com.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email address of users by electronic or another means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use of copying any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
15. Use of the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or Content for any revenue generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any portion of the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. Upload of transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
21. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
22. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Confidentiality and Mandated Reporting
Our intent is to keep communications you send us confidential. However under Texas law, we must report information about known or reasonably suspected incidents of abuse or neglect of a child, senior, or other vulnerable adult including physical, sexual, emotional, and financial abuse or neglect. If Dr. Carol or any other individual connected with Dr Carol Ministries/Fully Alive Group has or is given such information, we may be required to report such information to the appropriate authorities including law enforcement, social services, etc.
Term and Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under you name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Dr Carol Ministries
14900 Avery Ranch Blvd, Suite C200
Austin, TX 78717