What You Get
It's really true:
"You don't have to live this!"
The Fully Alive Group is a community
of people seeking to experience just that -
the growing, thriving kind of life Jesus came to give us in every area.
Here you’ll find a roadmap
to experience God’s kind of life physically, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. And you’ll find connection with and encouragement from others who are also seeking to grow in these ways.
Features of your Fully Alive Group Subscription
As a member of Fully Alive Group you’ll be able to access new and exciting content each month focused around a specific theme such as overcoming anxiety and depression, communication in marriage, living with sexual integrity, or finding freedom from toxic religion.
Each month’s focus will include several or all of these items:
Teaching from Dr. Carol, a board-certified medical doctor and ordained Doctor of Ministry.
Video or webinar with special
guests and subject-matter experts.
Real-time video sessions where Dr. Carol responds to what YOU are saying or asking about
Forums where you can
interact with Dr. Carol and other community members in specific areas.
Downloadable resources with practical exercises to help you make these practices part of your daily life.
The Fully Alive Group is for you if you:
- Are sick and tired of simply “trying harder” or feeling discouraged
- Want to connect with others who are also seeking to live Fully Alive
- Desire the kind of life Jesus came to bring you in every area
You can be part of any or all of the following specific
sub-groups within our community.
Jesus’ kind of life impacts our physical well-being in every way.
“And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.” (Romans 8:11)
Here members will discover tools to:
- Optimize physical lifestyle through healthy eating, physical activity, and rest
- Navigate the often-confusing healthcare system
- Take charge of health in areas such as obesity, chronic illness, women’s health, and more.
- Make wise decisions regarding medical care, medications, supplements, etc.
Being fully alive mentally/emotionally involves everything about thoughts, feelings, and the human experiences in your soul.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)
Here members will:
- Discover how to tell their mind where to go instead of chasing after thoughts and feelings
- Find and choose uplifting nourishing mental/emotional input
- Experience healing from emotional wounds and traumas
- Develop mental/emotional fitness for increased joy and effectiveness
Nothing impacts your personal well-being more than the quality of your closest personal relationships.
“Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;” (Romans 12:10)
Here members will find ways to:
- Grow a healthy marriage relationship, including sexual intimacy
- Thrive as a Christian single, whether or not you desire marriage
- Develop healthy patterns of communication and dealing with conflict
- Find ways to live with sexual integrity whether married or single
- Address family and friendship challenges with love and grace
Your spiritual life is the core of who you are, the part of you that has a personal relationship with God and that will live with Him eternally.
“For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.” (Romans 8:29, emphasis added)
This group will help members:
- Develop healthy life patterns in allowing the Holy Spirit to keep growing you
- Overcome toxic religious habits and beliefs
- Experience God’s presence and grace in going through life’s challenges
- Follow Jesus in such a way that others will be helped in following Him also
** Note: Being part of an online group is not a substitute for obtaining care from
licensed health professionals when needed, or for the in-person benefits a church may provide.